Monday, October 25, 2010

Sorry for the interruption

It's been a few days since my last post. Been kind of busy. Want to introduce you to my new friend, Alma T. She'll blog random shit about adoption, Kazakhstan, post-adoption crapola like screaming babies, petulant toddlers, and daily wtf moments. She's a nasty broad. A bit strung out and over the top. So I gather her posts will be a bit NSFW (not safe for work). But, whatevs.

So.... where have I been? I've been over at doesthisblogmakemybuttlookbig.wordpress.com. Stupid adoption shit that's FUBAR thanks to stupid agencies. Yeah, I'm talking about you Ms. Lori Scott of Little Miracles. I said I wouldn't post again until all my fellow families who signed their sanity away to our fucked up agency, SIAA, which by the way, shut down 18 months ago while I was in Kazakhstan, are home with their babies. The last family is leaving tonight. So on Nov. 7 Alma T. will be taking over fulltime and I'll be over in the corner bar drinking.

And yeah, I know the only reason you're here is to see if the infamous vagina post is still around. Here it is.

4 comments:

Tami said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLL. Oh, it is so good to have you back Tasha! That vagina post is just as funny today as it was 2 years ago. bawahhhhhh

hazel said...

The purse is back!! ....I mean Tasha is back!!

YIPEE!! Happy Happy Days! :-)

Can't wait to also meet Ms. Alma T. Is she as buxom as you, Ms. Tasha?

Ange said...

Glad to have you back!

habeshachild said...

suhweet.