Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Wanna Be A Batshit Crazy Mom Too

I'm not a mom yet, but I play one (in my head). So I do an ocassional (read: 2x daily) scan of some of my favorite mom sites. The one I'm totally digging right now is I Saw Your Nanny. It's fricking awesome.. in a nutty, paranoid, and elitist kind of way. The comments are the best part. They are time killers during this long drawn out adoption process.

Anyhoo...I just finished reading a recent post, Nudity Crackdown. In a nutshell, a mother complains that her nanny brought her little girl home in wet clothing rather than changing her in public because "the park department is cracking down on naked children at the park because of pedophiles hanging around and perverts standing around taking pictures? Has anyone heard of this? I was at Diana Ross Park on Saturday, (5/24) and there was water to be played in. Many kids were playing in it. Most had clothing on but 2 or 3 were absolutely naked. I thought this was a bit weird given that it was the weekend and there were fathers a plenty hanging out with their children."

Then the comments begin. Here are just a few of my favorites from the thread.

Mom A: If there is not a crackdown there needs to be. I am so tired of going to the beach, the playground or wherever and seeing people who have their children swimming and playing nude. Aside from pedophiles, what are you teaching your children about respecting their bodies??

Mom B: I get the whole pedophile angle and keeping your kid dressed but respecting your body? What sort of uptight repressed Victorian crap is that?

Mom C: Sorry, I don't think that teaching children to respect their bodies by keeping their privates PRIVATE is uptight at all. Sure, my kids enjoy a naked romp IN the house now and again, and I walk around topless IN the house regularly. But, when in public I feel they should be covered. A child under maybe 2 years old could be changed outside, no problem, but any older needs to use a restroom with privacy.

Mom D: Seriously?

What is wrong with you people? I am in the NYC area and I have not heard of a crackdown. True, nanny could be sparing a not so bright mama's feeling, but also it could be that nanny was lazy. Changing a child's cloths requires effort. The most effort I have seen a nanny display was wrangling the wrapper of a Mr. Goodbar in the 95 degree heat. She used her car keys, teeth and eventually, just her tongue. Oh I wish I had that photo!

Mom (I'm losing track already): No one wants to see their vagina's and penises hanging out.

Another Mom: To mom who is so grossed out by the penis or vagina of a 2 year old? Get your mind out of the slimy filthy gutter.

Mom i'm still trying to figure out how someone's vagina *hangs out* when it's an internal organ. do you mean *vulva*, the external part of the female anatomy?

Yet Another Mom:

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

THERE ARE PEDOPHILES WITH HIGH POWERED LENSES AND ERECT PENISES!

They are children. People have been having them for eons.

Get over yourselves.

Shit-Hit-The-Fan-Crazy Mom:Undercover regular..you ares oooo wrong..I have watched you and so many of your "Liberal,regular,fellow posters" for years now and I have got to tthank you all for getting us where we are today.

You all jump down my throat every time I post..I never see things the way you do and let me just tell you..we do have a choice..but thanks to %&44##@@ voters like yourselves..instead of taking care of things and keeping our families safe..you all do your liberal magic and these damn pedophile's..discusting shits that they are get out after rehabillitation..and over 60% of them violte again!!

How do you vote MMP, mom, Cali Mom, UNdercover regular, manhattan mama,sprak??

Tha bastards,if found guilty beyond a doubt should be hung..and then perhaps we would be able to take our children to the park, school or beach without worrying so much!!

Your posts anger me to NO end..you are all the same PC jerks who have caused this problem!!

And don't for one second try to play it off like you beleive in the death penalty ..you are the ones who vote to set these freaks free!!

Your posts over the last few years give you away!!

you are all anti spanking anti death penalty, pro ilegal alien, pro positive reinforcement PC dummies who have made our sick worl what is is today!!!

Kill the pedophiles and rapists,
close the borders
spank your child and get this country back in order!!

or stop bitching ..afterall you are the ones allowing them on the very streets your children play on!



...It's me again. Hot Damn!! I can't wait to be a gen-u-wine mom to join debates like these!!!

11 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow- that is the most entertainment I've had in a while! I have to go check out this site.

Jo said...

Holy cow!!!! I need to follow that site....

Tanya said...

Thanks for the link... my favourite comment so far is

"Anonymous said...
I created T-shirts for my nanny that say "How well am I nannying? Call my employer at XXX-XXXX." I get several calls a week--most fairly positive."

RamblingMother said...

Well, she has a point huh?

Maci Miller said...

OMG, that is some crazy-talk! Funniest thing I have read in ages.

The Ben Show said...

oh my blog, thanks for the laughs..

Kelli said...

Thanks for the evening entertainment. I have 2 fav comments so far:

same as Tanya for comment 1

Comment 2 (from an obviously angry mommy- watch out)

hey..round ass..I would love to run into you when I am spanking my child for not listening in a public store. No doubt you would butt in and..it would be the last time you would butt in..I'd go to jail alright..but not for child abuse!
your only business is yourself and your own children..if you have a problem..report it to the police..thats what they get paid for..when you do it you make things worse for the kid ya dumbass!!!

Barbara said...

oooh, that site just added one more reader. thanks for that.

Stacie said...

WOW! I'm going to have to visit that site. I was laughing until the last mom pointed out that I (being a liberal) must love pedophiles since my votes 'set them free'. What a freak!

hazel said...

Holy cow! The VENOM that spewed. You can admit it though, you were "Shit-Hit-The-Fan-Crazy Mom," weren't you!

Now I'm off to ponder if my vagina is hanging out.

Also - you have a Diana Ross Park in your neighbourhood?

Dianne said...

Thanks Tasha. I just about sprayed tea all over my keyboard. I needed that. :)