Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When Hell Freezes Over


Two things you need to know about me.
1. I gag at the sight and smell of poop. Seriously.
2. I'm cuckoo for infomercials.

Put those two together and I'm bound to discover something earth-shattering.

Introducing Poop Freeze. Honest to God, this is a product. Not a novelty joke but a patented product. It's going to change the world.

The premise is that if you're tired of trying to scoop up wet, runny, globs of dog shit, then all you need to do is spray this Poop Freeze on the goopy, squishy poop and it hardens so you can just tear it off the grass.

Well, in my ingenious head, I thought .. why not spray it on Babyluv's ass?? Instead of wasting Wipes and getting squishy poop on my fingers, just wait for it to freeze and then peel it off her butt.

I'll be saving the environment too.

God, I'm so smart.

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Hmmm...bet that would work for vomit as well.

Matthew Ruley said...

I needed that tonight for myself.

Barbara said...

could also assist with runny noses.

hazel said...

Slap a new label on that sucker and sell it!!

Susan said...

What? And deny yourself the bonding experience of feeling Babyluv's aromatic poop squish thru your fingers?? Nooooooooo...!

RamblingMother said...

Brilliant I tell you!

Anonymous said...

Now there is a thought - interesting

Unknown said...

... what about the "freeze" burn ? Will it freez the wet skin?

Anonymous said...

I do diaper duty but husband would so love this stuff for the dog.

Vivian M said...

We could have used that the first few days in China!