Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Baby AND Clear Skin!


Hot diggity!!! Uzbekistan rocks. Not only am I going to get Babyluv from there but I can now get gloriously clear skin while I'm over there.

You see, according to a press release from Skinvisible, a research and development company focused on formulating enhanced patented dermatology products, announced it has signed an exclusive licensing agreement for the right to develop and market two anti-acne products.

This agreement marks Skinvisible's second entry into the $2.8 billion acne market. The territory includes Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

Double diggity! What more could a woman want?!

P.S. Yes, that is my face. Or maybe not. No, it is. Not. I kid, I kid. No I don't. Whatevs. I'm bored with this conversation.

Regardless, in a few months when I get to Uzbekistan and buy that product, it'll be as clear as a baby's butt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an acne problem, does this company do any business in the US? If not good thing that you will be able to get some while you are abroad!

Susan said...

Wow....who knew you had such classically high cheekbones!

Suzanne said...

Excellent! It's available in Kyrgyzstan, too! As my skin is flawless, I'll just buy a bunch and stockpile it for my daughter's journey through puberty!

RamblingMother said...

So glad to know that is the before pic!!

QB said...

Wait. I don't get it. Your skin looks so nice in your profile picture! You should try Proactiv. I hear its what the P in P. Diddy stands for and Jessica Simpson swears by it.

;) said...

Hi Tasha,
I would love an invite to your blog. I always get a good laugh reading it.
my email is dslepage at yahoo dot ca
Thanks,
Shannon

sfravel said...

Tasha I didn't get an invite to your private blog. Please, please may I have an invite! My husband and I are adopting from Uz as well and I would love to follow along. My email is:

sfravel8623@charter.net