Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mani/Pedi for Babyluv


Does anyone ever read those SkyMall catalogs from airlines? I have no shame admitting that I do. In fact, I've been tempted to purchase a few things. My latest temptation is something that's really made for pets but I think I can give it a dual use purpose for Babyluv.

It's the Pet Straightjacket. Yeah, yeah... get off your judge seat and hear me out.

It's a bitch clipping nails of infants and squishy toddlers. Nail clippers are sharp, ya'll. And rusty ones are full of tentnus crapola.

The nifty straight jacket restrains pets for nail clipping purposes. There's even a head hold in the contraption, so you know it's safe.

I say if it's good enough for Fido, it's good enough for Babyluv.

6 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I agree!! Get it!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Where was this post 4 weeks ago?!?! As you know, I am particularly inept at the nail-clipping task. This looks like just the ticket.

junglemama said...

What will they think of next? :)

J said...

OMG, I NEED this! My cat is a b-i-t-c-h and bites me when I clip her nails. I used to put Soft Paws on her (google it if you haven't seen them -- smartest invention for cats ever, but impossible to get on the furry little devils), but she's gotten so mean I can't do it anymore. Where do I buy one??

Annie said...

I'm more afraid of the bloggers I meet at Ruby Tuesday's ;)

Cavatica said...

I definitely need that for Snowflake! This is a difficult procedure. Is there anything for the screaming????

Also, I was thinking of you recently, wondering if there's a product for adding arms for those squirmy baby times? You know, when you have your hands full and 2 just aren't enough? I knew if anyone could find out, it is you!