Monday, May 5, 2008

Mondays Are Hard


Hey ya'll! I got the requests to view my private blog. I've been busy all weekend partying and all. You know, the usual Tasha stuff.

I'll get the invites out tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow because today is Cinco de Mayo and I need a margarita or four.

Good news is that I'm going to Annie's baby shower in a few weeks. I think I'll wear the same dress I wore this weekend to a fundraiser. I don't think she'll mind that I am wearing the same dress twice. I think it's kinda cute being pink and all.. 'cause she's adopting a girl.

By the way, those are my fellow IAMASLUTs in the picture with me. Ya'll know who you are. (and Haze, once again, you're the one taking the photo. We've gotta stop having you be the photographer at these social outings.)

Kisses,
Tash

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tasha, I would love to follow your private blog.

charliesangel1973 at yahoo dot com

Kelli said...

IAMASLUT, but I must have been cut off when it was cropped..not enough room for my girls in that picture.

wilisons said...

I too would love an invitation to your private blog.

Shanna
SKM to 2 Kaz cuties
wilisons@joimail.com

Dani said...

Well Tasha, you know I wanna be invited, since I have proudly displayed a 11x14 copy of my Iamaslut certificate on my fireplace in the livingroom. Boy they did a great job on your boob reduction surgery ... you'll have to share the name of the surgeon with me again, I keep fallin out of my top, and others know it to since you just had to post my picture.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love your posts!

Maria said...

"Holey" cow, I mean, top. Where do you buy a set like your friends? Not that I'd want them, I mean, who wants to try to get in the car with those puppies -- not to mention running across the yard after a toddler. I'd have black eyes. Anyway, an invite to the private one would be great, but understand if you can't or prefer to keep it a little more private. :-) mblatham@charter.net
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Barbara said...

I got your comment! Don't worry honey, I see the dress has nipple coverage and that qualifies as formal attire! You'll be the best dressed one there! In fact, that really vaults above your standard wedding attire into bridesmaid territory...

hazel said...

Yeah, what can I say - I take a good picture. All the baps on display - such a beautiful sight!

Unknown said...

I'd love in invitation to your blog if possible.

Laurie
single mom to 1 beautiful Kaz baby girl

Yoli said...

Girl, you are getting a lot of action with that rack! I sent you an email so that I can be allowed in the new realm.