Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Babyluv's Hero Strikes Again...



Literally.

Ya'll remember 7-year-old Latarian Milton of Palm Beach Gardens, FL from last week? He's the kid that stole his grandmother's SUV and took it for a joyride and told police that he likes to do 'hood rat things' and thinks 'doing bad things is fun.' (the last quote is what sealed to deal to making him Babyluv's hero. Her deal. Not mine. As a disclaimer, I don't like doing bad things. It's wrong.) Here's a link to my post about him.

Anyhoo... Lati (as I call him) was taken in for a mental health evaluation after he allegedly beat down his grandma inside a Wal-Mart over some chicken wings.

According to grandma, it all started when she refused to buy him some wings and Lati ordered them anyway. Grandma went to confront him and that's when happy hour started.

She said, "He just started hitting me - just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-Mart."

I've got one question about this entire post and the decline of American society:

They serve chicken wings at Wal-Mart???

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, Lati. Hope babyluv can change his ways and feed his every desire-literally feed- that boy looks like he loves him some wings. At least he's a cheap date. The Wal-mart food court is probably very affordable.

Anonymous said...

I am with you - they serve chicken wings at Wal-Mart??????

hazel said...

Yup, that's the million dollar question, alright.

I would like 5 minutes with that kid (just to hug him, you understand).

Tanya said...

I wonder if they have Wing Wednesday's...

Ranavan said...

oh Wing Wednesday's - do you think they serve buck o' draft too! that is it! the kid needed the wings to go with his pint! No wonder he took it out on dear old grandma - who doesn't enjoy a good beer and pint night?

Tami said...

That poor boy! I would be afraid to hug him....that is unless I had some chicken wings!

RamblingMother said...

Love the conclusion you come to!! I had no idea chicken wings were sold at walmart!! I know in China they sell some interesting animals and chicken feet in Walmart but not in the US!!

Jen said...

I suppose I'm more shocked that Grandma was embarrased about Lati's outburst being in front of other WalMart shoppers...I mean don't most people EXPECT some sort of Jerry Springer-esque display while they shop?

Anonymous said...

How sad is it that I was thinking the same thing?

Stacey and Dewey said...

I have always said there is no better entertainment for the money then shopping at Wal Mart. This just helps to prove my point.
Good Times

Stacey