Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Babyluv's Hero


I love kids. The do and say the darnest things.

Take for instance 7-year-old Latarian Milton of Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Latarian stole his grandmother's SUV and took it for a joyride - ran over two mailboxes, hit two parked cars and struck two moving cars before coming to a crashing halt.

When asked why he did it, he said, "I wanted to do it, because it's fun. It's fun to do bad things like drive into a car." He was also asked if he knew he could possibly kill someone, "Yes, but I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends."

Come on people! You know he speaks the truth!! If we were 7 years old we'd be shitting ourselves with jealousy.

To be fair, Latarian does think he should be punished. He said his punishment should be, "No video games for a whole weekend."

Lordy lordy, you know that the next time I get pulled over by a cop (most likely with Babyluv in the car), I'm gonna roll down my window and say, "I wanted to do it, because it's fun! It's fun to do bad things. I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my baby."

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oohh- I'm gonna sing it again- I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way....

Rebecca said...

I just laugh. I can't help it. Every time I read one of your posts. I just laugh.

Tami said...

She needs to whup his I wanted to do it AZZ!!!!!! Yea I said it!!!!!!!

Maria said...

There are so many things wrong with this story and this child, er, "hood"lum, I wouldn't know where to start. I give you props though, you ALWAYS have the posts that make me shake my head and ask, "Where does she GET this stuff?" Video games are probably where he GOT this great idea to begin with. *sigh* Kids -- and you've got one coming (but babyluv won't be like this, I'm sure!!).

hazel said...

Scary thought - how many more kids are there like this out there?

ha ha "the children are our future..." YIKES!!!