Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh Yeah Baby, Tickle My Pants


Do you have carpal tunnel from too much finger tickling? Nono.. not THAT kind of finger tickling (sheesh) .. I'm talking about tickling the keyboards from blogging and research overload.

Well, okay, now that you got my mind in the gutter, here's a weird and novel product. It's called keyboard pants.

Seriously, even I can't make this shit up.

According to a website that critiqued the pants: These “Beauty and the Geek” keyboard trousers are a concept interface from designer Erik De Nijs. As you can see, it is made for those who like to compute by putting their laptop so far down on their lap that it is practically at their feet. Maybe it’s also designed to remove that uncomfortable feeling you get when your laptop has been on your lap for too long.

I’m not certain if this syncs to your laptop wirelessly, or if there is some USB wire that you can’t see here. I do know that these pants have speakers built into the knees, and a pocket in the back for storing the mouse. I have even heard that there is a joystick controller behind the zipper, but now we’re back to making tasteless jokes again.

Ohhhh... the attached link is along the lines of this post.

6 comments:

hazel said...

I don't see a zipper. Maybe you hook up to a catheter to go pee.

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad I found yours...it's a hoot! I totally needed a good smile today. Thanks!
Lori

www.loridoesmd.blogspot.com

RamblingMother said...

Maybe it is for those people who can't see up close but are too vain to get the glasses that are desparately needed so they don't have to play with the joystick behind the zipper?

Erica said...

I swear, men look for any excuse to grab their balls. They may start typing on the thigh, but it's only a matter of time before they start playing with the joystick.

Tami said...

Hell, if it isn't gonna save me from cancer I'm gonna keep carpal tunnel!

Heza Hekele said...

And here I thought gymboree was the appropriate four-year-old cult?!