Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Miss Thang and the Tramp Stamp


Sweet JonBenet on a pogo stick!!

Did ya'll see where Toys R Us is selling lower back tattoos (aka tramp stamps) for little girls? That's right. They're right next to the Hannah Montana and Mickey Mouse stickers.

My first reaction was OhNo They Deh'unt! There's no way I'm letting babyluv out-tramp me. That's just so wrong.

But you all know I'm getting my lucite heels on and marching over to the kiddie store tonight after work to buy my very own tramp stamp to display this weekend. That's right. Momma's gonna get herself some action. Thanks to Toys R Us.

9 comments:

hazel said...

Cool, I think I'll get my skank on this weekend too. Ta' for the tip!

RamblingMother said...

LOL Glenys and I can have matching tramp stamps, yee haw!!

Erica said...

At least you will have some bonding mom-and-daughter activities to participate in once she is home. How many parents can claim that?

Kelli said...

Well, $**t: first I spend money on an adoption when I could have adopted from Whoville. Now you're tellin' me I didn't need to pay for my tramp stamp- I could have bought several styles in a vending machine? Just my luck!

Diane said...

Cooool. I want one, too!

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want one!

J said...

Cuz nothing looks more HOTT (thank you Paris Hilton) than a three year-old with a half shirt, a tramp stamp and sweats that say "juicy" across the butt. Scuze me, I have to go hurl.

Jen said...

Who needs a sticker when you got the real deal???

Suzanne said...

It's only a matter of time until these show up in Babies R Us, you know.