Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Wednesday, April 23, Do You Know Where Your Dossier Is?

Yeah, yeah.. you're being told it's probably at the MOE or MFA or in a gold picture frame somewhere in Uzbekistan. But really, it could be in Uganda for all you know.

Once your dossier leaves your hands and gets sent overseas, your future could either be A) up sh*t creek without a paddle or B) a start of something beautiful and fulfilling.

So here's an insurance policy you should invest in to make sure your future is B. It's a mere $695.. but that's pocket change when you think about it. I introduce you to the Micro GPA Mail Logger.

The Logger records the global position of your mail throughout the delivery process. Once you complete your dossier, plug in the GPS Mail Logger's MicroSD card and find out where your mail has been in seconds. With time stamps and recorded downtime you can find out where your mail has been and if it was delayed or misrouted. With GPS you get your mail's exact satellite location, how fast it was traveling, and even its altitude throughout the delivery process.

I think we can all trust that our dossier makes it to the country of choice. But the real question is.. what becomes of it once it's there. I mean, some places have a dire toilet paper shortage.

I'm just saying, ya'll. That's all. I know that I value my TP with all my heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's another $700 at this point, right?

Anonymous said...

it's a good thing i didn't know about this when i shipped my dossier off...

Kelli said...

Wish I would have known about this 3 months ago! Oh well, just hoping my dossier isn't at the bottom of the Red river or in some swamp in the Mekong Delta...

hazel said...

Yeah, $695 - no problem!!

But if I adopt again I'll strongly suggest someone buy this for me.