Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Will Preach for Food

I have fantastic news for everyone! And by 'everyone' I really mean just 'me' since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who gives a rat's ass.

The news is that I'm still an online ordained Reverand. (here's the original post)

Which makes it okay for me to bless your blogs, pray for your sanity, baptize your kids, marry you (read into it however you wish), and probably perform some sort of exorcism.

For you peeps I'll do it all for free. Although a monetary or baked tithe would be greatly appreciated.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome. I have finally found the way to baptize Morgan without attending that pesky Catholic 1 day course.

hazel said...

You are most kind.

A prayer for my sanity would be most welcome.

Exorcism? I'll keep that one on file for future use. I'm sure there will come times when I can use that service.

Tami said...

Didn't you hear the Pope is in DC today? I put my hand on the TV while he was on the news and I'm all good now. But just in case, when I feel like I need some holy intervention I'll send you an email and put my hand on my screen and ask you to pray for me.

Kelli said...

I am all for any prayers and blessings I can get. If I pay you, will you use it to freeze Aunt Flo?

Nancy said...

Blessings for baked goods? You're the Cupcake Clergy!

Mamacita said...

Um....one exorcism, please!

RamblingMother said...

bless me bless me bless me

Dianne said...

Well... I'm already married... but does you denomination go in for polygamy? We should really get to know each other better first though. And you'd have to be willing to move to Canada.

Suzanne said...

Well, hello sister Reverend! I'm an online ordained Reverend, as well. Thank you very much, Universal Life Church. I believe the only thing we can't do is perform a bris. Which is fine by me. Ick.

Jocelyn said...

Thank goodness, I was losing sleep over this you know:-)

Cavatica said...

Do you go door to door and convert people? Or just train your lackies to do it? There might be money in that.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE pray for my sanity. I need it.

Also bless me and my dog. And also my daughter.

Thank you, your holiness!