Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blood Family

Waiting to travel.

It's a bitch.

Speaking of bitch, my Aunt Flo came to visit today.

Anyhoo... got sidetracked there.

Actually, I really didn't. You see, since I've been waiting, 11 months now, I've had 11 cycles. Really, this ISN'T too much information. You'll see why in a second.

I shouldn't be wasting this waiting time. I should be making it productive by starting a hobby, cleaning my house, yada yada yada.

And I shouldn't be wasting my blood. You see, there's this new scientific thingy that scientists have discovered - stem cells in menstrual blood. How fricking cool is that?!

You can check it out here and read about a product that offers women period blood storage starting at just $99/year!

According to the website, "Stem cells from menstrual blood may potentially be utilized in the future to treat a host of life-threatening and debilitating medical conditions such as diabetes, stroke and heart disease, as well as neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's, osteoporosis and spinal cord injury, just to name a few."

I really think ya'll could benefit from The Tash's fantastic bloody goop. It's got magical powers.

Get this, in the future I could be saving you! It'll be like we're blood family.

So... get your checkbook out and right me a check for $99!

Trust me, it'll be worth it.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

OH BOY! Seriously - is their storage better than the freezer where so many women store their placentas? :) At least us APs can now get in on the whole storage thing.

(Am I gross?)

Dani said...

Not gross unless you're planning to turn your own freezer into blood storage lol

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this "investment" won't fly with the hubby. So, don't look for my check in the mail...

Susan said...

What a great idea! A constructive use for something I'd normally flush. And I've got no room left in my OWN freezer, what with all the bodily appendages already in there.

(Oh, please...so a few guys I dated pissed me off!)

Maria said...

Totally TMI!! :-) I just don't think I'd really want to have stem cells from, um, well, that! See, I'm so grossed out by it I can't even write it. *shiver* Maybe if I have Alzheimers and don't know where it's from .... where do you GET this stuff from??? :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow that is amazing!

Yoli said...

Ok, I have alocated a space in my freezer, right next to fish. Where do I sign up?

"M2" said...

I am gagging

you are missed in asshat land btw.........

hazel said...

no offense, but BLEAH!!