Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've Got a Groovy Feeling

I just added the playlist feature on the right side. If you click on 'get music tracks' in the black box, another winder will open with the list of songs I streamed. You can listen to the songs (you control what you want to hear) after you leave my blog (if you keep the playlist open).

If you don't want to hear music, click the pause button in the black box.

I tried to find songs of a variety of genre that has something to do with my adoption journey.

Here's the list of songs:
Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo)
What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
Desperately (George Strait)
Imagine (John Lennon)
Back in the USSR (Beatles)
A Thousand Miles from Nowhere (Dwight Yoakam)
Bless This Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
Mockingbird (Toby Keith)
Always on My Mind (Willie Nelson)
Landslide (Dixie Chicks)
I Got You Babe (Sonny and Cher)
Love Will Keep Us Together (Captain and Tennille)
Get Down Tonight (KC & Sunshine Band)
Free Falling (Tom Petty)
Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World (U2)
What's Going On (Marvin Gaye)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your choices! I have some music on my blog too, but no player. Thanks for the cool tip!

Also, enjoying reading your blog. I heard about it on FRUA. Best of luck to you!

Hope you don't mind if I link to your blog?!

Tasha Kent said...

Thanks Valerie! You're free to visit any time! I've been to your blog a few times and it's great!