Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book 'Em, Danno!

I've been stacking up on great children's books about adoption. I received some as Christmas gifts and I've been scouring library sales for them. You pretty much know what I'm talking about: Happy Adoption Day! McCutcheon, John; How I Was Adopted Cole, Joanna; Mommy Far, Mommy Near: An Adoption Story Peacock, Carol Antoinette; A Mother for Choco Kasza, Keiko; Our Baby from China: an Adoption Story D'Antonio, Nancy; Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born Curtis, Jamie Lee.

I know I'm going to get peppered with questions that deal with adoption and I'm covered. I've got great picture books to read to babylove.

I'm prepared for all questions from birth to adoption! Here's the latest book to join the collection. Be sure to click on the pages on the link and it will turn the page to the next one and you can read the entire book. It's great for all ages.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Such vivid illustrations! And really, what mother doesn't lie there completely naked after giving birth, tossing the baby up into the air??

Suzanne said...

Is that all it takes? They make it look so easy. Maybe I should just get me a hunky, bearded man and make a DIY baby.

Nancy said...

Why did I click it? When will I learn? Oy!

hazel said...

I'm disturbed and yet I am adding this link to my favorites for when it's time to give M 'the talk.'

p.s. I just tagged you.

http://forneko.blogspot.com/2008/03/10-random-fugs.html

Julie said...

You are hilarious and I just TAGGED you.

Jocelyn said...

I should have known better then to click on that link:-) I LOVE IT!!!

Matthew Ruley said...

I just learned something here, I had NO idea!

RamblingMother said...

I little too much info for a 4 year old, I think.

Beverly

Tami said...

I loved the head and arms sticking out part. I laughed my head off!