Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hold Me Now



Hold me now, warm my heart
stay with me, let loving start.


God, I love the music from the 80s. That was from The Thompson Twins. I miss the music, fashion, and hairstyles from those days.

Okay... on with the point of this post: bonding (not to be confused with bondage)

It's well documented that when you first meet your child, holding him/her is first and foremost - developing a sense of trust and warmth.

Thanks to a special pigment designed by Matsui Shikiso Chemical of Japan, there's a new type of baby/toddler clothing that generates thermochromic patterns when body heat is applied. It lets you know where the baby needs some loving and if you are holding him/her long enough. The patterns will fade when enough heat is applied. And that's the goal.

Oh man, if they made those for adults, mine would be blindingly full of patterns. Tres sad.

On a happier note, they remind me of those Hypercolor t-shirts of the 80s.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat....not a terrible idea!

Tammie said...

i remember those t-shirts from the 80's

RamblingMother said...

you can find the coolest crap.

beverly

Jen said...

Dude! I remember hypercolor!

hazel said...

My attire would also be embarrassingly patterned.

Anonymous said...

how groovy this is!

and OMG I was a HUGE Thompson Twins fan!!!

Stacie said...

I was not a huge TT fan and now I have the song stuck in my head at 7:20 a.m. thanks a lot. :)

They should bring Hypercolor shirts back - for real!

Anonymous said...

I so wanted one of those t-shirts from the 80's. Kinda like the easy-bake oven I never got from my cheap parents. Wait..this isn't therapy..lol