Monday, March 10, 2008

Her Weight in Rice


Remember those lame sex-ed class homework assignments where you had to 'babysit' a fricking egg or 5-lb. bag of flour for a weekend to see if you were even parent-material?

Well the following product kind of reminds me of it. Although it's not intended for sex-ed classes, it's really intended for grandparents. But I think it's best for those who have a referral but waiting to travel.

You see, sacks of rice can be ordered in the weight of your babylove. Imprinted on the sack is your baby's face. Therefore, ya'll can walk around pretending you are carrying the baby.

Creepy (but not as creepy as those baby dolls). But a very good marketing tool.

Girlfriend please. Don't go pretending that you aren't going to click on this link to order your 15 lb. sack of babylove while you are waiting to meet your referral. I know you wanna. You already got your credit card out.

Don't worry. I'm not judging.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

See, now why didn't I think of this amazing product concept when I was lugging my bags of flour and sugar around in my Hotsling to test it out???? I could be a millionaire by now? Sheesh.

-Suzanne

Tammie said...

Just ordered mine!

hazel said...

What happens when the bag rips and rice spills all about? Bad karma, lol.

Kelli said...

With my luck, my baby would get snagged on something and be all over the floor.

Jocelyn said...

Seriously...buy one...my arms hurt:-)

Matthew Ruley said...

You are the funniest girl on the planet. Thanks for directing us to the hotest new products on the market. BTW, check out my blog- news!

Jackie said...

Oh dear...I am cracking up!! What will be thought of next???!!!

Susan said...

Not just a referral substitute...it's the perfect diaper-free, no-college-tuition-required baby sister for my Monkey Girl!

And just when I'd told her she couldn't have one.