Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gotcha Gadgets Galore

So the other day I was researching some video and camera gadgets for stalking purposes. But never you mind that.

As I saw the plethora of cool minature gadgets that give the big ones a run for their money, I thought these would be totally cool for Gotcha Day.

God knows I'm going to have my hands full at that moment and when it comes to emotional moments, most people suck at handling a camera or video recorder. On top of that, last thing I want on the videotape is my nasally voice screaming on that once-in-a-lifetime precious moment "Dammit! The left side, you freaking idiot! Take the picture from the left side!! You know I hate my right side."

Plus, think of how cool it would be to get the 'up close and personal' view of your bundleofjoy's face.

Here are some of the cool and small cameras/video devices. Of course they can be used for other 'useful' purposes but for the sake of this 'adoption blog', let's assume they are being used for Gotcha Day:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that may not be a bad idea you have there...then I don't have to deal with the dreaded who gets what questions!!!!!!!

hazel said...

Yeah, I've been worried about getting good pictures too, so this might be something...although the necklace looks like something to do with drug paraphernalia.