Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Naptime and the Blanket Vagina

I love naps. I live for them. From 2-4pm every Saturday and Sunday, you can find me in bed. Napping. I can nap through hurricanes, earthquakes, and minor house fires.

When babylove comes, she'll need to find a way to occupy herself while mommy gets her beauty sleep. So I found this cool thing. It's basically a blanket vagina.

It's a hardcore blanket that can be molded into peaks and valleys. There's a slit in it that allows for sleeping comfort, a hiding place, or even those psycho-babble 'rebirthing' experiences.

You could play 'how did baby get here' games or if you want to keep the stork alive, have baby play car games on it while you nap.

I guess even couples could have fun with this blanket.

Click on the picture to get a better view of this rocking piece of comfort.

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hm...I don't know about the rest of you gals, but my vagina does not look like a giant Kraft American Single. At least, it didn't last time I checked...

-Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Wow that takes blankets to a whole new level. And I agree with Suzanne - couldn't they have picked a different color?????

Kelli said...

I got nothing for this one....maybe I should check, but I agree with Suzanne and Carisssa...pink would be more fitting.

Tami said...

That thing doesn't look safe too me. Plus I'm lactose intolerant.

Dani said...

well maybe I'm different but looks like a fortune cookie to me.

littlebluecottage said...

But if it were pink, then it would be missing other features that were on the coin purse a few posts back...

Stacie said...

I think my dog would like this one. (I know that's weird - she likes to get inside things okay?)

hazel said...

I'm with Dani - I see a fortune cookie.

Anonymous said...

"It's a hardcore blanket that can be molded into peaks and valleys. There's a slit in it that allows for sleeping comfort, a hiding place, or even those psycho-babble 'rebirthing' experiences."

This? was hilarious. You make me laugh. I'm glad I stopped by. :)

Jamie

Erica said...

That looks like a radioactive vagina! If mine ever glows that brightly I'm going to start charging admission so I can pay off my adoptions!