Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ewww Nasty! Yet Ingenious!


Thanks to Suzanne over at Kaz, I got a tip on yet another clever travel advice - Security Briefs.

Some international adoption countries call for bringing large sums of cash to complete the adoption paperwork process. It's scary enough traveling nowadays that the extra stress of bringing cash can send some people over the edge.

So here's an ingenious form of travel insurance that's certain to put your mind at ease: Skidmark Underwear with Hidden Pockets for your valuables.

According to experts:

The “Brief Safe” is an innovative diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you’re traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4″ x 10″ secret compartment with VelcroƂ® closure and “special markings” on the lower rear portion.

Leave the “Brief Safe” in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room — even the most hardened burglar or most curious snoop will “skid” to a screeching halt as soon as they see them — wouldn’t you? Made in USA. One size. Color: White (and Brown).

Click here to read all about it.

Now you can travel to meet your bundle of love with less stress!!

13 comments:

Mamacita said...

How in the hell do you find this stuff? That is indeed clever, yet quite disturbing.

Kelli said...

I hope they aren't scratch and sniff...although that might make for an added level of security.

Annie said...

Ok, I just came to your blog to tell you that I tagged you and I see this photo. I haven't even read the post....I just sit and shake my head. What next,Tasha? :)

Dianne said...

ewwwwwwwww... naaaaaasty...

Sam said...

eww tasha...thats gross

hazel said...

OK, I almost couldn't bring myself to read this post. But I am so glad I did. I'm going to buy some of these. And I like Kelli's idea of the scratch and sniff.

Added bonus: these would keep airport security guards from wanting to rifle through your luggage....

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Suzanne said...

You know, Haze, you can easily make these yourself.

-Suzanne

Pamela said...

OMIGOD! My eyes are leaking because I'm laughing so hard.

Tasha, I found your blog via Suzanne's (I'm a big fan of her clever posts). Now, I'm hooked on your hysterical on slaught of posts. Where do you get the material? You're an amazing blogster!

BTW...Suzanne...that's sooooo digusting. True, but soooo disgusting.

Matthew Ruley said...

I am so glad that everyone enjoyed this. I has an "eau du toilet" that you can also purchase for added security!

Tami said...

nasty but good idea. you can also use the to bring back cuban cigars!

Karin said...

I too have been reading your blog via Suzanne's. I have had some hearty laughs, but this post almost had me making my own version of this product!

Thanks for the laughs and best wishes for a speedy referral!

Suzanne's friend,
Karin

Anonymous said...

Twisted... yet ingenious! Love it!