Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Eggnogged Out

Stick a fork in me, I'm done for the holiday season. But hopefully ya'll had a great holiday!

I managed to contribute to the trillion dollar credit card debt, unintentionally do donuts on the interstate, harassed mall elves by forcing them to do the elf dance with me, spent my holiday bonus on a botched botox job, and other unmentionables that aren't worth talking about.

The bottom line is that this holiday season was the capper for a helluva year. But dontcha worry. Now that I've completed the dossier process this summer/fall and have nothing to do adoption-wise, I'll be all rested up for the Easter festivities.

8 comments:

Carissa said...

Well maybe your new year's celebration will be better! Glad to hear you are done with your dossier!

Karen said...

Omigod, I don't know what's going on in that photo, but for me it totally captures the spirit of the holidays. And another Omigod!!! you've managed to knock out 281 highly entertaining posts—how the heck did you do that?

Well, I'm going to pour me a tall eggnog and dive right into your blog.

Cheers,
Karen

Matthew Ruley said...

Wow that is some photo - is that the front of back and what are the umpalumpas and easter bunny doing? I odn't know if I'll ever get over that photo.

Congrats on the dossier, feel good? What a great present to yourself!

Tami said...

Where the heck did you get that phote? Maybe your neck hurts from looking for the photo, not from my blog picture!

ferenge mama said...

Hey girl - glad you survived the holidays, and I'm looking forward to hearing about how exactly you did those donuts... hope you and all the other motorists survived without any damage.

Have a great great New Year!!!

smctiver said...

Man, there are days that I'd REALLY love to have some of that eggnog!! Too funny!

Thanks for such an entertaining blog. It makes me laugh out loud whenever I read it.

RamblingMother said...

Is that butt or dragging boobage? A little too many chocolate bunnies I guess.

Beverly

Headmeister said...

I have no idea what you said in your post because I'm just stuck on that terrifying photo...