Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lap Dancing for Dollars

Some people are cheap and tacky. They will sell the leftover scrap of whatever dignity they have left for a few measely dollars. You can scrape their pride off the bottom of the urine-stenched barrel and they'll still eek out a dance for whatever pathetic soul is willing to fork over a couple of bucks so he can get his cheap and medically-infected thrill and the dancer can feed her kids or habit...whichever is hungrier.

I, on the other hand, am sick and tired of that song-and-dance. I've got too many wrinkles and too many rolls of fat to get even the horniest guy to toss a dime my way. In order to survive this dog-eat-dog world, I've got to be more creative. Therefore, I pledge to lap (as in laptop) dance for a few clicks on the Google ads you see on the right hand side. Just click on them every time you visit. It's for a worthy cause. It'll pay for my daughter's plane ticket to the USA.

And for your patronage, here's your lap(top) dance.

7 comments:

Ange said...

O.K I just tipped you! that was one of the funniest things I've seen lately. Thanks again for the giggle.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT, this made me laugh out loud on a day when I really needed it. Why cant I come up with an idea like this?

walternatives said...

Definitely worth the clicks - thanks for the reminder.

Tracey said...

Great idea! You get tips without getting nekkid!

Carissa said...

That was funny!

Jen said...

According to Oprah--lapdancing boosts our self esteem and improves our relationships.

Wonder if it would have worked with the CIS office????

Stacie said...

Ok - I clicked... but only b/c that lady in the yellow knew how to shake her stuff.