Monday, July 23, 2007

Nigerian Federal Bank Calling...

It's been 10 weeks. I want my passport. I think Nigerian Prince Ngayaka was on to something in his email to me last week. I decided to use the body of his email and forward it to my congressman and 2008 presidential candidate without a hope, Mr. Dennis Kucinich, in hopes of bribing him to expedite my passport.

MY PLEASURE,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for your unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction of my PASSPORT requiring maximum confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will need to know regarding this proposal, will be adequately answered to give you a clearer understanding of it so as to arrive at a successful conclusion.

My name is Ms. Melissa, resident of your treasured district and COO of the Nigerian Federal Bank. On May 6, 1999, a Foreign consultant/contractor with the Nigerian Bank, Mr.Thierry COSBAN, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months,valued at Fifteen Million, United States Dollars in my backyard. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian foreign defense ministry, that Mr. Cosban died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Cosban did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank. From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim the deceased's funds.

I am writing you because, I would like to invest these funds into your presidential campaign. This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately my PASSPORT, so that an Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the beneficiary of the funds.

Please, I imploy you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us. Your urgent action and response is of priority to enable us conclude this transaction, as soon as possible.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
Thanks and regards.
Ms. Melissa, COO Nigerian Federal Bank and waiting for PASSPORT

3 comments:

The Ben Show said...

You are a laugh riot. I hope you hear back from Dennis...

Jo said...

Love it!!!!

Stacie said...

That's hilarious!