Friday, July 27, 2007

No Bling for Baby or Mommy



I don't know if any of you were planning on giving my daughter a bling-bling pacifier. But if so, please don't. Not only is it tacky looking, it's also frigging deadly. A thousand of these Swarvoski crystal pacifiers were recalled yesterday because the stones come loose. The crystals are held together with some cheap glue making them come off easily - thus possibly choking your little bundle of love. Moreover, crystals contain lead.

And for those of you thinking of giving me a bling-bling gift, again, please don't. Although the Swarvoski crystal vibrator hasn't been recalled, the thought of loose crystals in the woohee is not my idea of a good time.

And for your information, I'm not making this sh*t up.

3 comments:

Calico Sky said...

sad re the soother, but haha for the rest :)

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Isn't it amazing how much high-end stuff there is for babies now?

Jo said...

Well this post made me snort my drink.....