Monday, January 7, 2008

Chewing the Fat


I really don't know what that means but I just looked it up. Evidentally, it means have a long, friendly chat with someone. So I guess blogging is the same as chewing the fat. However, in my case, I'm not just chewing - I'm swallowing. I'm starting to form a blogging butt or, what I like to call, waiting-for-a-referral butt.

There's a new contraption you can attach to your desk to give you a workout as you refresh your email box every 30 seconds to see if your referral has come in yet.

Check it out here.

UPDATE: I'm sooo with you commentators... only order it if the guy comes with it.

10 comments:

Jen said...

does it come with the guy??

Amy said...

LOL - yes order me two if it comes with the guy!!!! Is a waiting-for a-referral butt the same as a-waiting-for-an-LOI butt? If so we probably have a matching pair.

hazel said...

Oh Please!

But yeah, if it comes with the guy, I'll take two.

ferenge mama said...

Um, I don't know. While he has a delish upper body, his legs look kind of chicken-like. I need beefy thighs on my man. (Yeah, I said it.)

Amy @ TheCottageDiaries.com said...

Funny!

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate the support, especially from a fellow single adoptive mom to be. :)

MB said...

I'm with chou-chou... he does seem to have unusually tiny legs.

crazylady said...

I am so disappointed he is not naked.

I worked out like a maniac the year waiting for referral and dressed in single digits. Went to gym 5 times a week and carried 15 lb rice bags in a snuggly to prepare my back for the agony. It helped, and glad I did, because I've had the slippery slope down to chubbalub ever since.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if I must be topless to use it.

Jocelyn said...

I'm with you on the blogger/waiting on referral butt!! We should lose it when we are running around after our little ones:-)

Suzanne said...

"Your upper body is what makes you beautiful..." Damn. All this time I thought it was my soul. Now I have to totally rethink my fitness routine.

-Suzanne