Thursday, January 10, 2008

Privacy Please. Please Knock.


You know those door signs that say 'Privacy Please' and are hung on hotel room doors? I mean, seriously, who are they kidding when they hang them? They should know that it's an invitation for people to knock on their doors for sh*ts and giggles.

Well, I'm going to hang a privacy please sign on two postings coming up and am giving you an invitation to come knock on my door. Just send an email to me (it's listed on the about me page) with your name, blog address (if you have one) and email address... and I'll forward you the link to the hidden posting with the password.

But don't worry about this site going password protect. Ain't going to happen. It's just for a few posts that will be private. This blog continues to be open with daily postings.

Damn. Now I have the theme song of Three's Company playing in my head:

Come and knock on our door
We've been waiting for you
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his
Three's company, too!
Come and dance on our floor
Take a step that is new
We've a loveable space that needs your face
Three's company, too!
You'll see that life is a ball again and
laughter is callin' for you
Down at our rendezvous,
Three's company, too!