Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Am **So** Flying This Airline to the 'Stan

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Dreams do come true. Okay.. I'll most likely be totally grossed out by this whole experience but then again, this is something out of an Austin Powers movie. So shagadelic.

A German airline is offering nudist flights because the Germans, with their beer bellies and sauerkraut guts love to share the love. And I'll fit nicely in.. as long as the lights are dimmed.

According to the CEO of the airline, there are a few basic rules. For example, no hot drinks will be served and there will be certain hygienic regulations. Passengers won't be sitting directly on the seats but on specially sized cloths laid on them. And the crew will have to remain clothed, too.

Oh yeah, and no groping.

This could be my lucky flight by getting a twofer. You know, baby and boyfriend.

Oh wait. According to the CEO, "we do not want it to be some airborne dating service."

Damn.

Nevermind.

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Puh-lease, that's like the airlines that offer beds but tell the passengers that pay X thousands of dollars that they can't have sex. ;)

Mmmhmmm...

Anonymous said...

Who comes up with this stuff? I swear I could be a millionaire if I followed through on all of my "great" ideas too...

Jen said...

Not so sure that I would want to spend hours in the air with a bunch of saurkraut eating beer swilling dudes...I'm betting that the gas factor will ruffle the seats protective coating and that will just kill the mood.

besides...how do you carry on that all too important "getting to know you" conversation when you are naked?

4D said...

Easier access to the mile high club?

Too funny!

Keep smilin!

hazel said...

no hot drinks and the use of protective cloths - hilarious

Suzanne said...

I don't know about you gals, but I always freeze on flights. I'm the one with the turtleneck, the fleece, the blanket and the big noise-canceling headphones (which are really just fancy, electronic ear muffs as far as I'm concerned). Ain't no way I'd survive on this airline!

Oh! Oh! And what about when you end up sitting next to that passenger whose body spills over the armrest into your space? Only here it's naked! Ew ew ew ew!!!

Tash, take pictures!

-Suzanne

habesha child said...

ewww. Last 100 times I got on a plane it was not exactly stuffed with perfect physical specimens that I'd want to see unclothed.

Keep the lederhosen ON, I say.

crazylady said...

And there is a callgirl, I mean call bell, and inflight service.

Where do you tuck your passport?
I'll put mine in muffin top shelf.

Michelle said...

Uh, GROSS! Somethings I will never understand. That's just wrong and so, so, so weird!

Anonymous said...

They would not want me on that airline, oh the sight...I am cringing just thinking about it!

RamblingMother said...

Usually nudists aren't typically the best looking. For some reason folks who wish to be nudists don't have the bodies to carry it off. All I can think is too much body odor not hidden by clothing.

M&M's and Oolong Tea said...

Bring your Passport and leave your inhabitions at home.
but bring lots of hand sanitizer!!

I love your blog I add ya.

Dee