Monday, February 11, 2008

Some Product That Does Something

I got an email today about this new European product. We all know that European gadgets are so nouvelle haute and all the rage.

Anyhow, the gadget does something like put your kid in a horizontal position or some position. I guess it's good for the kid.

Whatever. I can't concentrate on it.

According to the website: The Cybex I.GO let's you carry your baby in a horizontal postion during the first four months, which is what most european pediatricians recommend. Afterwards, parents can transport their child in the I-GO in a vertical position up to an age of approximately 1 year while baby is either facing the parent or later enjoying a free view ahead.

Seriously peeps. The gadget is a dime a dozen.

The real question is: How much for the model??

9 comments:

Jen said...

I dunno....he looks high maintenance. Your monthly costs for hair gel and dry cleaning will sky rocket.

Amy said...

He looks like he has man boobs to me. Or maybe it is just the placement of the straps that makes it look that way.

McMary said...

I agree with you--I could use a baby carrier like him!

Kelli said...

Yep- I'll buy it if it comes with the man (or any man for that matter...okay, almost any man).

Unknown said...

I have one of these.... I got it from my doctor when I broke my arm.

Stacie said...

I'm with you on the guy... but that contraption looks like the baby is about to parachute out of a plane! But, I guess it works - those Europeans know everything!

Barbara said...

If that guy is a daddy.......nah, can't be. The open shirt, the casually flipped cuffs, the ruffled hair...... I'm not feeling it.

hazel said...

What a weird picture. It's distracting - and not because I think he's cute. I don't think he's actually wearing the thing. I think he's just some guy, striking a Rico Suave pose. His cuffs look strange - he's no baby papa.

Anonymous said...

I'd take the dude over that orange contraption. Well on second thought. Not so much. I like my baby daddy.