Friday, February 29, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

Hot diggity dayum ya'll.

My statcounter was registering record number of visitors to my pitiful blog and I found out it was because a handful of you have nominated my blog to Adoptive Families 'Blogs We Love.' Double dayum ya'll!

Ya'll rock!!

Ohhh.. if you have nothing to wear for ocassions like these, may I suggest you bid on some of these timeless vintage dresses from estate sales that I'm selling. I just started it last night (Thursday) and have about 50 more dresses to add and some vintage purses & clutches, vintage fur/wool coats, vintage hats, vintage jewelry boxes, vintage bowling bags, vintage brooches/jewelry, and vintage aprons to add. So if you're in the market for any of those, let me know. I'm trying to 'move inventory' and get these out of my house. Vintage clothing/accessories are a obsession of mine and I need to stop.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

I just got my newest issue last night and saw the "blogs we love" section. Hooray to you - you write a hilarious blog, they are right!!

Rhonda said...

Woo! Congrats to you, and stuff. ;)

Julie said...

This blog deserves the award. You are hilarious. Congrats!!

Suzanne said...

Where can I vote???

Holly said...

congrats on the award! much deserved.

also, love the dresses! i might have to do some shopping...

Kelli said...

A well deserved award!

Jen said...

congrats! And thanks for keeping us laughing when adoption makes us cry :)

Anonymous said...

wow - how cool is THAT?!?!

Are you going to remember us little people when you become all famous and stuff?

Tami said...

You mean people like this sH&$!

BTW...you know I love vintage also! I put a bid on a dress and am waiting for the other stuff. Email me when you finish.

Ange said...

Congratulations. You deserve the award!

Stacie said...

Congrats - that's fancy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I would so vote for you!

Michelle said...

Yay, congratulations. You DO deserve it. Thanks for keeping us all laughing during this crazy adoption rollercoaster.