Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Type of Sling/Baby Carrier


If you're like me, you can't be bothered with the mechanics of a sling. I can't figure out how to put those damned things on after they've been twisted and turned inside out. And baby carriers, those 'soft' metal brackets bore into my bones a little too much for my liking.

I like the new jacket that was designed by Aamu Song and Johan Olin. It's called the Bored Jacket. But I like it for its convenience and simplicity. I plan on wearing one and having my bundle of love where one.

The outsides of the jackets are lined with velcro strips. It's so hassle-free. Just toss your baby to your chest, back or side.. and off you go. It takes up no space and we all know that black is slimming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. and if you have a pet - no more vacuuming! Simply roll around on the floor wearing your velcro jacket. :-)

Kelli said...

That's something you could really save money on and make your own!

Jocelyn said...

Great sling:-) I need to get one, Pacey would love it!!

Suzanne said...

Do they make these for boyfriends? Just curious.

-Suzanne

hazel said...

I like it - slings scare me for the reasons you have mentioned. This one I can deal with.

Suzanne, gawd knows what type of guys will end up sticking to you - like burrs!

Barbara said...

Oh for Pete's sake, just put the thing in your purse. Add a snack and a fresh diaper and they should be good for the day.

Jen said...

very chic!

I got the hotsling and my chihuahua loves it! I keep telling her it isn't for pups but she don't wanna hear it!