Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Know What I'm Wearing for Gotcha Day


This is soooo cheesy, dorky, and geeky that I just have to wear it when I meet my bundle of babylove. When you were it and are away from your babylove, you only have 2 hearts lit up. But when you get within 2 meters of your loved one wearing the other shirt, all 6 hearts light up. (click on the picture above to see how it works.)

It's the 8-bit LED heart shirt. According to their website: “Buy one of these glowing shirts for yourself, and gift one to your significant other (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, fembot 2000…). During your normal activities two and a half pixelated hearts will light up on your shirt. Hey… you’re depressed and in need of a recharge. But get within hugging distance of your significant other wearing the matching shirt and suddenly the hearts on both of your shirts start to light up until you’re fully powered up. Go too far astray from the source of your affections and you’ll drop back down to two and a half hearts again. Got it? ”

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You've been TAGGED!!! Go to my blog for the rules:)
Hugs,
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

RamblingMother said...

too cool. do they come in child sizes too?

Barbara said...

Why do you wanna freak out your babe like that?
When I adopted my oldest, I think she would have liked to been equipped with daggers to throw at me, right between my eyes.

Erica said...

They should make those for other parts of the anatomy. Sorry, feeling like a perv tonight. Must be the wacky weather.