Monday, October 8, 2007

Baby Blender

Dateline: 3am, October 8, 2007
Location: In the TV room at Tasha's house
Setup: Tasha is high on caffine at 3am.

OHMIGAWD YOU GUYS!!!

Have you seen the freaking fantastic Magic Bullet?! You can, like, make piles of dinner and snacks in.. get this.. UNDER 6 seconds!! That's from start to finish. Hell, it takes me 6 seconds to walk from the sink to the fridge, but that's my own damn fault.

Evidently, it's been scientifically proven by NASA (holy shit.. they are the frigging space people) that the unique bullet shape is the secret to the effectiveness of the Magic Bullet. The makers of this state-of-the-art gizmo have included recipes for making dips and party foods like homemade fat-free bean dip, or zesty guacamole, smoothies and SO MUCH MORE... like gourmet baby food!! There is a God! I need to make baby food!!!

If I order now I get TWO blenders.

Shhhhh... on the phone now with Marylin. She rocks. She's supersweet and cheery. She's thrilled to get me on my way to becoming a proud owner of TWO Magic Bullets.

Get this.. I'll get both of my Magic Bullets in 8-12 weeks.

HOLY FRIGGING COW. I should be getting my referral in 8-12 weeks.

Okayokayokayokayokay.. here's the deal.

Which will come first? The baby or the blender?!

8 comments:

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

Well, I got my baby before I got my blenders.

But I think that has something to do with the fact that I ordered them a whole year and a half after she was born.

Susan said...

$10 on the baby, $10 on the blender. I like hedging my bets. Just don't put the baby IN the NASA-approved blender.

(I'm an occasional insomniac, too...say Hi to Marilyn for me!)

Leslie said...

Something about that seems very wrong... ;) Hopefully both will come sooner than you think!!

Anonymous said...

I pick the baby!

And seriously we need to decafinate your coffee!

ferenge mama said...

I'm all for baby coming first!!

GDS said...

Now all you need is some microcrisp and you'll be able to toss all of your other kitchen equipment.

I predict you'll get "the call" while opening your package of infomercial awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

I have so almost ordered the Magic Bullet multiple times...my husband had to hide the phone. They make those smoothies look so easy. And the alfredo sauce!

Single PAP said...

mine, that i ordered and received TWO YEARS AGO, is still in the box :(
Maybe i'll get it out this weekend!