Friday, October 26, 2007

Will Wallpaper Lead to Insanity?

At first I thought this was totally cool - not to mention one-of-a-kind. I really want it for my baby room. The colors are quirky and retro and the concept is fun and childlike.

But now I'm wondering if this will start baby down the road to obsessing over walls. When a guest at someone's house, will she walk up to the walls, plant her nose to it and sniff loudly?

"Janey!" my daughter will yell from across the room to her friend whom she is visiting. "The smell of your walls...what is it? I'm guessing tunafish or a western omelet. Am I right? Am I right?"

And then I imagine that she will be sent home from her friend's house with a note pinned to her shirt saying "Ms. Kent, your daughter might need to seek help as she seems to have a wall fetish. We just don't allow that type of freaky behavior in our house."

I'm still thinking of going with the banana flavored wallpaper. Click here to visit the site.

I'd be in heaven if it came in peanut butter and chocolate.

4 comments:

Tami said...

you get some of the same emails that I do huh? I saw this wallpaper today and was thinking the same thing about it! LOL

ferenge mama said...

visions of my child obsessively licking the wallpaper in her room... scary.

Jen said...

I love it! It's so Willy Wonka :)
does it come in Schnozzberry??

RamblingMother said...

Possibly over stimulate the senses.

Beverly