Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gotta Make a Monday Deadline or Else

Get this shit. I have to step away from blogging for a little bit starting today until Monday. I know, I actually have things to do besides talk crap about weird toys, boobs and adoption all day. And no, my 'work' doesn't involve a trip to the Free Clinic. Ok...maybe it does.

Hopefully I won't be missing out on any drama or referrals from any of you guys, but if so, you can talk in the comments below and update one another.

Ta-ta cheerio.

6 comments:

hazel said...

While you're gone I will click on the sponsored link to learn more about finding me a sugar daddy! I probably won't miss you...

RamblingMother said...

Ah where you going?

beverly

Tami said...

While you are gone I'm cruising in Bermuda so I won't miss you anyway! LOL Do your damn work! Kisses!

Anonymous said...

See ya on the other side Tasha! We will miss ya!

Stacie said...

I totally miss you... So sad.

Ange said...

I was wondering if you ever worked ;)