Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Color Me Smart

I know young girls. I was one myself just a few years ago. When a lassie hits 16 and the hormones get all out of whacked and boys start calling, that can only mean one thing: trouble.

So... how am I going to be able to monitor my Baby while trying to a) maintain my status as the ultimate hip and understanding mom and b) allowing her some independence and demonstrating my trust?

Very easily, I must say!

After I take down the banana flavored scratch-n-sniff wallpaper (see three entries below), I'm painting the walls with Eclipse paint. This revolutionary paint changes color when heat is applied. So if a young boy thinks he can sneak in a little bit of bodymashing and kissing while planting my baby against the wall, he can think again because I.Will.Know. And that little pimply-face twerpy boy will be out on the street in no time flat.

Athough I gotta admit that when no one is watching, I'm going to plant my big ass on the wall just to see the silhoutted image fade in and then out.

Too cool.

5 comments:

Jen said...

where do you find this stuff?

Susan said...

Cool! I wanna do my floors!

Anonymous said...

Man, how do I get my kids room figured out til they go to college (and maybe beyond)....both of your ideas thus far are pretty cool :)

Headmeister said...

I'd like to see my own ass fade out...lol! I personally plan on locking my daughter up until she's 35. I know how I was as a teen, and there is no WAY she's dating til she's hit menopause...lol.

There are more interesting items posted on your blog than in any trashy tabloid I've ever seen... love it!

RamblingMother said...

You are too funny.

Beverly