Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Me and the Devil. A Heart to Heart Convo.


Devil: Hey, Tash… what’s going on?
Tasha: What are you talking about, Dev?
Devil: I just feel, you know, like you’re pulling away. Like we ain’t as tight as we used to be. You’ve gone all God-squad on me. It’s like you’ve become BFF with my WEE.
Tasha: WEE?
Devil: Worst Enemy Eternally.
Tasha: Aww, Dev. Okay, I’ve gotta level with you. I have been pulling away a bit. But I’ve got to.. for good karma.
Devil: That hurts, Tash. That hurts real bad.
Tasha: Hey, I’m sorry. But you’re still my D-Man.
Devil: I mean we have a history, you and me. Remember when we super glued your bitchy neighbor’s screen door? Haha, or when we made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to your boss lady’s private restroom? Or when we asked the clerk at the Kmart gun department where the antidepressant pills were.
Tasha: Hahaha!! Fun times indeed. Fun times.
Devil: Remember when we, unbeknownst to your coworker, enrolled him on the IWannaDateAPrisoner website with a picture and all? Or when told everyone the address/phone number of the Free Clinic was his? They’re still getting calls for him.
Tasha: WOOHEE!!
Devil: Or how about when we poked holes in your ex-boyfriend’s cond..
Tasha: Okayokayokay… I get it. We go back a long way. But listen, I need to have a bit more faith and be more mature and all.
Devil: Sigh. You’re not going to start talking in tongues and ending conversations with the ‘May God be with you’ crapola, are you?
Tasha: Oh God no.
Devil: Well, damn, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Just remember, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be in the background if you ever wanna play again. You know you're my girl, Tash.
Tasha: I know, D-Man, I know. And Dev…
Devil: Yes?
Tasha: May God be with you. ::wink::

4 comments:

hazel said...

Aw, I was just getting ready to write "May God be with you" as my comment.

Well, may He bless your damned soul anyway.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Yeah I think he might be a tad upset that you are moving the other direction, though I think I might like to pull a few of your pranks!

Tami said...

That was pretty funny. Okay, I take back the comment I left on Haze's blog about you. LOL

Jo said...

Love all the fun things you guys did together!!!!

My mom and I ran with him back in the day when we had a crazy neighbor lady, trying to push her even futher over the edge..... Ahhh, nothing like mother daughter bonding!!!