Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Psst... Wanna Adopt from Uzbek?



This is an easy tutorial that deals with all the steps needed and eliminating all the crazytalk that's going on. EDIT: God, I love stirring up emotions. Finally people are coming out talking about the process, what they are being informed, etc. instead of dropping innuendoes and fishing for bites. And I know people are reading this because they are using my fave word: crazytalk. Woohee. Oh yeah, don't forget to order your book today! Seriously folks, buy one, get one free. Hell, I'll even autograph it.

((I'll get to this post this evening as I have a bunch of deadlines at my 'real' job to deal with today.))

BUT... if you want to put in your orders for this book, let me know. I'll give you a free book for each one purchased. This would make a great souvenir or holiday gift to your friends/family and those who are considering adoption!

Get it before it gets gobbled up by Barnes & Noble!

2 comments:

hazel said...

Ha! I can't read to read more.

hazel said...

what the HELL did I write?

how 'bout - 'I can't WAIT to read more.'

watta maroon.