Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You Too Can Be In a Super Bowl Ad

Sometimes I feel that I talk, talk, talk about all things adoption or adoption-related. I feel that I'm ignoring my pregnant friends or friends (PAPs or non) who have given birth. But I want you to know that I have your interests at heart as well. If I come across something that could enhance and better your life, I'm going to share it... such as this little nugget:

Introfree.com is looking for the right birth video and they're willing to pay 1000 whopping dollars for the rights to use the right video in their 30-second Super Bowl ad.

So, for those of you who want your dilated, laboring vajayjays broadcast to approximately 90 million people, here's your opportunity!

Bear in mind that the video must show "clear baby emergence," (eww) "umbilical cord being severed," and it must include sound. The stunt is meant to announce the "birth" of the website.

Damn. Ewww. Gross. Gag. Talk about taking Super Bowl ads to a whole 'nother level.

I can just picture 90 million football fans stuffing their faces with chips loaded with the 7-layer bean dip as the commercial airs. Poor saps.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Isn't it good to know adopted babies didn't come into the world that way? They just floated down from heaven on clean, fluffy little pillows!
(Hey, it's my delusion, I'm entitled!)

RamblingMother said...

That last visual you described made me laugh. I will not be watching. That video in human phys. is why I went the adoption route in the first place.

beverly

Kelli said...

Ahhhh, I love adoption!

Tina said...

Sorry to disappoint all the cash starved exhibitionists out there but no way is the FCC going to let a commercial show the world some woman's hoohaa as she give birth. These are the same people that freaked out over a boob!! A boob with the nipple covered for goodness sake!!!

It would make a commercial of awesomely bad proportions - which in its own gross way would be funny as hell - but its never gonna happen.

Headmeister said...

Um, ew? And as gross as it is, I'd rather see that on TV once an hour than to see one more person shot or stabbed in a prime time TV series.

7-layer bean dip.... yum...lol.