Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All Tied Up

It's Thanksgiving time and I'm giving myself a 4 day holiday from blogging. I'm tied up with company coming to my house, a nursery room to decorate, a huge holiday meal to prepare, and a conference to organize. So as you can see, I'm busier than a stripper at a bachelor's party.

Oh, speaking of being tied up and strippers, I came across this nifty little cellphone charm the other day. It's got that nice and naughty appeal. Or, should I say 'nice and knotty'?

I'm actually a bit disturbed about the whole S&M theme on my favorite childhood doll. But on the other hand, I'm actually pretty impressed with the knot-work.

Knowing me, if I were to engage in a bit of bondage, I'd probably be so flustered and end up reciting 'the bunny ear goes through the loop, around the tree' just trying to tie a single, solitary frigging knot. And with the sing-songy nursery school melody that I just sang, the guy would most likely just freak out and think he's getting it on with a intellectually-challenged chick and high-tail it out of the room.

Sigh.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great holiday!

Susan said...

Have an awesome holiday, my intellectually-challenged amiga!

Tina said...

Handcuffs Tasha - Handcuffs. Just don't lose the key.

Tami said...

Happy Turkey Day! Chat with you in a few! I can't wait to hear about baby room decorating fun! I think I may start mine soon. It will keep my mind occupied. Silly maybe but whoever said I made perfect sense?

Ange said...

have a wonderful holiday!

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

RamblingMother said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a good holiday!

Anonymous said...

I think the only bondage I will be partaking in is tying my turkey up so it's stuffing won't fall out. And I get to do it in front of my entire family...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy thanks giving I am from Qatar I left a comment on the other post

Susan said...

A special Holiday greeting to our new friend from Qatar. I think it's very cool that you wrote in...very happy to "meet" you!

Would love to know more about the situation in Qatar, too...not to hijack this thread from Tasha, but I hope you'll post more about it!

Unknown said...

ummm... scary! very scary! silently sneaking away...
Damn! just tripped on a rope.

Kim @ TheBitterBall