Thursday, November 29, 2007

Come Tag Along

Beverly over in China and Vietnam asked me to post 8 random things about myself (note to Tami and Haze, your tag is next). It's kind of hard, considering I've basically spilt my guts out to you folks since day one. In any case, here goes:

1. I have blonde hair, which may or may not be my real hair color.
2. My living room is sage green.
3. My drapes don't match the carpet.
4. Or maybe they do.
5. You guys are nasty peeps. I'm talking about the overall home decor.
6. Or maybe I'm not.
7. I am... Not. okay, I am. Maybe.
8. I hate the color of my drapes.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm confused and a little worried about ya, Tash. I mean, I get the whole drapes/carpet thing, but exactly what is it that's sage green??

Anonymous said...

What no hard wood floors??? Then it won't matter what color the drapes are!

Tami said...

Gee Thanks but I still think you owe me somethink from a few months back...isn't that right Haze? And I think we reminded her many times and she just ignored us!

RamblingMother said...

Huh? This was like, well, I dunno?

Beverly