Monday, November 12, 2007

The Sweet Taste of Crap - A Shower Gift

Why couldn't I have thought of this?? I mean, my mind is twisted enough to actually have thought of it but my brains weren't nifty enough to market it. In any case, I introduce you to some delectable and delicious chocolate.

This is a perfect baby/adoption shower gift - especially if you're having a co-ed one, like me. Guys love this nasty crap (ha ha.. get it?).

This is a recipe that would be great with this gift at the adoption shower:

Potty Jello
Purchase the plastic bowl that fits in a child's potty training chair (they sell them at places like K-Mart). Wash the bowl and prepare lemon jello per package directions. Float miniature O-Henry bars in it, refrigerate, and serve.

This stuff actually reminds me of the kitty litter cake that I made once for a friend who adopted a cat. The guys loved it and the women were grossed out.

Oh.. and speaking of gross out, my next post is number 250. It's a quarter of 1000 so I think I should celebrate it... kind of like my 200th post. Any suggestions? Or do you guys just want to be surprised?

6 comments:

hazel said...

EWWWW!!

As for your 250th post - you surprise us everyday. I'm afraid to ask you for something more spectacular than the gift from your 200th.

Susan said...

Surprise us?? I'm afraid. Very, very afraid. =:-o

Kelli said...

Suprise us! All of your posts are great so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Oh please surprise us....your posts are always so funny that I want you to surprise me! I could never think of some of the stuff that you do, though with the boobs at 200...do we get another body part?

And do you know about the shower game with the diapers and the candy bars? My sister loves that game as it usually freeks women out! It is pretty funny...if you don't know about it e-mail me and I will let you know the rules!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I am so for the gross, and mind twisty stuff!

Please surprise us!!!

Stacie said...

OK - that is so hilarious because for a brief moment I actually believed that you were going to have video of you running through the field. It's early - I'm not quite up yet, but you'd think I'd have learned by now. Anyway, Kevin & I both got a laugh this morning from #200. Can't wait for #250 - although I don't know how you'll top your previous celebration!