Sunday, September 23, 2007

Slo-Mo Running Through the Meadows

Ohhh... this is post 200. Because it's such a pretty and even number, I feel that I need to make this one special. I have no idea how. I mean, it's not like I have anything profound to say. But perhaps I should reveal a little something about myself. Give you a glimpse of me. Bare my soul, so to speak.

So here goes. Think of those corny romantic movies of the 70s when someone would run in slow motion across a field of lavendar. Well, that's what I'm going to do for you. Think Sound of Music.

Click here to join me on a memorial run across the meadow and me giving you a peek at who I am.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Holy crap! Hate to see full speed! Now put those away before you hurt someone!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find these????

Chandra said...

*LMAO* You could poke both eyes out with those.

hazel said...

Words fail me. And she was smiling through that?!

Jen said...

Wow! Those were some weird looking boobies...maybe it was just all the flopping around?

Heather Field said...

Kin to Dolly? Wowzers!

Jen said...

SCREEECH! Those of us that are chest challenged can't even imagine what jogging with those would be like. Can't for the life of me figure out why she has that grin on her face.

Dianne said...

So THAT'S why I never fully developed... SHE took my share! (And that of about 80 other women.)

That looks horribly painful. What a beautiful way to commorate your 200th post.

mel@livvyloowho said...

Your hot. Too bad I am married:)