Monday, September 24, 2007

Support the Hoochie Momma Sisterhood


Hallelujah! There's hope for us hoochie mommas! I've been searching long and hard for a fellow momtrepreneur to whom I could look up to. But every one was too professional looking and sane for my taste. And then, along came my guardian angel - Jean Kasem, the trophy wife of America's Top 40 disc jockey, Casey Kasem. She's a publicity whore who wears attention grabbing outfits and (according to her own bio) an award-winning actress. On top of that, she's also a momtrepreneur! (By the way, I had to post a lot of pictures of her because I'm certain none of you have ever heard of her.)

The multi-talented Mrs. Kasem is the CEO of Little Miss Liberty Round Crib Company. Liberty is her daughter's name so kudos to the swanky company name.
I am so going to buy all my daughter's high-end furniture from Jean's company. I've got to show her my support.

According to the Little Miss Liberty Round Crib Company website:

The Little Miss Liberty Round Crib Company proudly presents the U.S.A. patented, made-in-America Collection of designer Round & Heart shaped Cribs and Bedding. Authentic Little Miss Liberty Round & Heart shaped cribs and designer bedding sets are the first choice of many celebrity parents, Royalty, interior designers and Child care facilities -- even the White House has one!
Jeannie Kasem (Loretta Tortelli from the smash TV series Cheers) and husband Casey Kasem are the founders of Little Miss Liberty Round Crib Company -- the original Round & Heart baby crib company, named for their daughter.Proud professionals and parents across the country have discovered that Little Miss Liberty Round & Heart cribs are not only beautiful; they help reduce many common child safety hazards. Round Cribs & Heart cribs (by design) have no corners to endanger your child.

Check out the cribs... they are actually kind of cool looking, albeit too frilly and frou-frou for my taste. And royalty has graced those cribs. So you know I've just got to get one.

Okay.. truth is.. I'm actually envious that she came up with this idea. She'll probably get invited to be on Oprah and sales will skyrocket.

Why can't I create a 'must have' product???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Tasha...but I can say I have been begging (for lack of a better word) for a round crib for awhile now. I want one so bad....though just plain and not with all the hoopla of that crib.

Jen said...

oh my! Is that a horse charging thru the middle? A bit overdone....but what did we expect looking at that tacky wardrobe??

I agree w/Carissa--the plain round cribs are just too cute! The liberty collection should have been the liberace collection :)

Jo said...

I remember her from Cheers, I always kind of thought she looked like a man dressed as a woman......

The round cribs are neat. Right now I am feeling our daughters' crib was a waste of money because she sleeps with us. Oh well, I love snuggling with her!!!!

Quinn Girls said...

I just found your blog this week and it looks like you found mine as well. Thanks for the comment and for keeping it real. Love your humor. I will be stopping back frequently.