Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OMG, I'm Missing Out On All The Fun

Remember when I showed you guys the posts about adoptive moms being about to induce lactation in order to breastfeed? And we all kind of collectively said 'Ewwwww.' Well, it is so back on in my book.

I'm tired of the pregnant ladies being able to eat all they want without feeling guilty [[Um... isn't that what you do anyway?? ... Ed]] and now they are able to pull some swanky CSI-like shit while in the midst of commiting a crime. [[Shit, Tasha. Don't mess with your questionably clean Homeland Security record that's in your dossier. ... Ed]]

According to a British paper. a would-be shoplifter in England, when confronted by a store detective, lifted her shirt and squirted him with milk.

The shoplifter's boobalicious choice of weapon is thought to be the latest in a crime trend where thieves try to get their DNA on security personnel so that they can later accuse the guards of attacking and molesting them.

Graham Collins, of a security company Citywatch, tells the paper: "It started off with people picking their noses until they bleed and then accusing staff of assault."

Right now, the best I could hope for would be to lift my shirt and have the security guard choke on his vomit.

5 comments:

hazel said...

LMAO!!

And also "ICK ICK & ICK!!"

Anonymous said...

Oh lord....did she think he wanted a drink and YUCK!

barbara and david said...

titillating

Jo said...

Where the hell do you find this stuff????

I think you need your own show so you can share with the world all this great stuff you find!!

Susan said...

You're wacked! Thanks oodles for commenting on my blog...especially since now I'm getting addicted to yours!