Monday, September 10, 2007

Please. Just Don't.

Dear Daughter,
I tolerated your terrible twos and kept my wits together when you went through your teenage rebellious period with a tattoo, navel piercing and rocker haircut. And even today I manage to keep my mouth shut about your ridiculous bleached blonde hair.
But now you've gone too far. You’ve crossed the line that I will not accept. You’re embarrassing me in front of family and friends.
I will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT, stand for you wearing gingham. That’s so 1988. Really, that's the *only* thing bugging me.
Have I not raised you to know better? Keep it classy, girlfriend.

Sincerely yours,
Mom

5 comments:

Jen said...

The gingham I could tolerate...those insanse waxy lips a la Meg Ryan 2005 have to go! No more collagen! No MORE!

Jo said...

Yikes!!!!

hazel said...

Those lips are gonna hurt someone. Be afraid...be very afraid.

RamblingMother said...

The lips are giving me shell shock.

Beverly

The Ben Show said...

I don't understand what has happened to that woman's face!