Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Children of the Damned

I love celebutards. They give me so much to work with in this blog to kill the days when I'm sitting around waiting to travel to Uzbek.

Closer Magazine reports that Paris Hilton apparently wants to adopt "four blonde girls."

A source said, "Paris has been saying, 'You don't need a husband to have babies. There are babies in orphanages around the world,' and she's hoping to find four girls with blonde hair and pretty eyes."

"She's been telling people, 'I want a brood of little mini versions of me. I'll raise them to be the most famous women in the world.'"

4 comments:

hazel said...

Sweet Jesus...

The Ben Show said...

I think I just threw up a little.

Tami said...

Are you serious????????????

Jo said...

Okay, lets be nice to Paris she did not even finish 8th grade.....

I can see putting on your paperwork, only match me with a pretty one....

Maybe she and Britany can open daycare/charm school!!!