Monday, September 17, 2007

On the Other End of the Hair Spectrum



Oh god. I can't believe this even exists but evidentially there's a design studio that makes pubic toupees. Yes, you read it correctly. It's called follicular fashion.

Designer Stefan Monzon's philosophy is that 'it's what's on the outside that counts.'


According to his website: My designs are for people who want to stick out and express themselves. People who want to experiment with what nature gave them to find out who they really are and who they want to be. My work is about individuality. It’s about expressing yourself. It’s about finding the beauty where no one has looked before. It’s about being inspired by the fullness of life around you. Absolute freedom that’s what I’m after: freedom to expose yourself, freedom to express yourself, freedom to grow a design on your body to explore the beauty of unconventional creativity.



Emphasis is mine. I mean, seriously dude, have you sold any of your designs yet? To a woman, that is.

I really have no idea what cocktail party one would wear such a fashion statement. I'm so not trendy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow so much talk of hair! And this last one...seriously, there is NO WAY I would even remotly try that. But it is pretty funny!

Jen said...

WTF???

SJ said...

uh . . . what in the world is THAT??

RamblingMother said...

Oh I am so not ready for that.

Jen said...

I would comment further....but I'm wiping up my vomit....