Monday, September 10, 2007

Adoption Stress Busters Part Six

Are you still being bothered by the adoption agencies that you contacted earlier in your research process? Don't you wish you had a polite yet firm way of telling them that you really, really are no longer interested in their services?
I wish I had thought of something like this.




Adoption Stress Busters Part Five
Adoption Stress Busters Part Four
Adoption Stress Busters Part Three
Adoption Stress Busters Part Two
Adoption Stress Busters Part One

7 comments:

GDS said...

Tom Mabe is my hero.

Ange said...

Too funny. I love how panicked the guy was getting!

Dianne said...

lol!! great idea!!

**practices southern drawl**

Jen said...

How much fun is that??

I love to tell them that it isn't a good time right now, but if they could give me their home number I would love to call them back and discuss it some other time.

Or--I start soliciting them to contribute for some random cause and tell them that I will contribute to theirs after I get their credit card number and expiration date.

Carissa said...

Ok so maybe I needed that after last night and my brief lapse in normality!

Jen said...

ROFLMAO!

hazel said...

LMAO!!!