Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My View of the World

Let's face it, I'm bringing my daughter home to the land of idiots.

On today's The View, Whoopi asked co-host Sherri Shepherd if she thought the world was flat. Sherri so eloquently replied:

"I don't know. I never thought about it Whoopi. Is the world flat? I never thought about ...I...I...No....But I'll tell you what I have thought about. How I'm going to feed my child, take care of my family. 'Is the world flat' has not been an important thing to me."

Is the world flat?!

Aw dammit I don't know either. Oh Gawd Almighty, I'm as dumb as they come! Seriously, I think I learned that shit in 2nd grade. Where's Miss South Carolina when I need her?

Wait...seriously ... if the world's flat, how close to the edge is Uzbekistan? Shit.. what if I get too close to the edge and fall off? God, I hope there are baby gates along the edge.

No seriously now, I'm being serious here...is the world flat? I'm joking, I'm joking! Everyone knows it's a square!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha....I thought it was more of a hexagon :)

hazel said...

For real she said that? For REAL??

Jen said...

It's only square here in the USA...should revert to its original globe-like state early in 2009...after something called an Inauguration...

I'm back. Check it out.
http://mindfulmusings.wordpress.com/