Friday, September 28, 2007

Yabba Dabba Kaba Ew!

My 'getting ready for baby' checklist is a whole 'nother animal. Getting the house childproofed, nursery set up and toys in place are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm working on the toys this week.
Wagon? Check
Big Wheel? Check
Dolls? Check
Kaba Kick? Che... what???

You haven't heard of Kaba Kick?!? It's the hottest toy on the market!! (in Japan.. but that's besides the point.)
Kaba Kick is a Russian roulette for kids. The player points the gun at his or her own head and pulls the trigger. Instead of bullets, a pair of feet kick out from the barrel (which is shaped like a pink hippo). If the gun doesn't fire, the player earns points.

Golly gee... how much fun is that?! Why didn't we have toys like that when I was growing up?

7 comments:

ferenge mama said...

ok, WHERE do you find these things????

Anonymous said...

You are kidding me, right? What are they encouraging in Japan?

Jocelyn said...

I had in my mind to say where do you find this stuff but someone beat me to it;-) Thanks again for the comic relief!!

hazel said...

This is really frightening.

Stacie said...

WHAT?! That's just messed up. And I add a third to the 'where do you find this stuff' question!

Sharon said...

I might order one or ten. . . . it would make a great gift for some of the "special" people in my life. OOH OOH . . .. . .I know! I can carry it around in my diaper bag as a parting gift for all those wastes of skin that ask the truly inappropriate questions about our "conspicuous family".

BTW, your humour is infectious!

Jo said...

Yikes.....